Husqvarna 435 Chainsaw
The Husqvarna 435 chainsaw is lightweight and easy to maneuvre, ideal for those looking for a domestic chainsaw for the garden or a small amount of land.
Husqvarna's unique Smart Start feature means that operators are required to produce up to 40% less force on the pull cord to start the chainsaws engine.
Featuring an X-Torq® petrol chainsaw engine it improves fuel consumption up to 20% and reduces exhaust emission by up to 75% when compared to other saws on the market.
Give us a call or enquire online for a price
- Brand; Husqvarna
- Fuel Type; Petrol - 2 stroke
- Engine Displacement; 40.9cc
- Engine Power Output; 1.6kW (2.2hp)
- Starting System; Recoil
- Guide Bar Type; X-Force Laminated
- Guide Bar Length; 15” / 37cm
- Chain Type; X- Cut Semi Chisel
- Chain Brake; Yes
- Chain Tensioner; Manual
- Chain Oiler; Automatic
- Vibration Levels; 3.8 / 4.2m/s² (front / rear)
- Noise Levels; 114dB(A)
- Weight (Excluding bar and chain); 4.2kg
Back Enquire now