Husqvarna 560XP Chainsaw
The Husqvarna 560 XP® petrol chainsaw is developed for professional loggers and skilled land owners.
This heavy duty chainsaw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for efficient, convenient operation.
This easy start chainsaw helps increase productivity, while the Husqvarna X-Torq engine helps provide more power when you need it, using up to 20% less fuel while producing 75% less exhaust emissions versus other professional chainsaws.
RevBoost™ provides an instant high chain speed for extra efficient de-limbing in the toughest conditions.
Give us a call or enquire online for a price
- Brand; Husqvarna
- Fuel Type; Petrol - 2 stroke
- Engine Displacement; 59.8cc
- Engine Power Output; 3.5kW (4.7hp)
- Starting System; Recoil with SmartStart
- Guide Bar Type; X-Force Laminated
- Guide Bar Length; See variations
- Chain Type; H25 Semi Chisel
- Chain Brake; Yes
- Chain Tensioner; Manual
- Chain Oiler; Automatic
- Vibration Levels; 4.4 / 5.3m/s² (front / rear)
- Noise Levels; 118dB(A)
- Weight (Excluding bar and chain); 5.9kg
Back Enquire now