The TC 138 is a user-friendly tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens.
The tractor that offers excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results.
The spacious, integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat.
Equipped with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission.
BioClip® plug and deflector for rear ejection is available as an accessory.
Give us a call or enquire online for a price
- Cutting width; 97 cm
- Nose roller; No
- Anti-scalp wheels; 2
- Drive method; Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max; 3.5 km/h
- Speed reverse min; 0 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer; Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name; Intek
- Cylinders; 1
- Generator; 5&3 A
- Power/fuel type; Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve); 5.7 l
- Oil filter; Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy; 8.6 kW
- Net power at preset rpm; 2600 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V); 794.21 g/kWh
- Seat material; Vinyl
- Front-End Protection; Optional
- Hour meter type; Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height; Medium 13"
- Steering wheel type; Ergonomic
- Collector; Included
- Deflector; Available as accessory
- Collector volume; 220 l
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA); 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured; 99 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear; 85 dB(A)
- Vibration level seat; 0.13 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel; 3.87 m/s²
- Transmission type; Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer; Tuff Torq
Back Enquire now