Husqvarna 129R Brushcutter
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy.
With the versatile Husqvarna Brushcutter 129R, that power is available to consumers as well.
Brushcutter 129R features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use.
It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
The 129R comes with combination guard, trimmer head, grass blade and a bullhorn handle for comfortable trimming.
Give us a call or enquire online for a price
- Weight (Excl. Cutting Equipment): 5.4 kg
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Cylinder Displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power Output: 0.85 kW
- Maximum Power Speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.343 l
- Fuel Consumption: 495 g/kWh
- Idling Speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark Plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode Gap: 0.5 mm
- Clutch Engagement Speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm Output Shaft: 7200 rpm
- Output Shaft Thread: M10x1.25V
- OEM Grass Blade: Grass 255-4
- OEM Trimmer Head: T25 (L)
- Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level, Measured: 106 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level at Operator's Ear: 94 dB(A)
- Drive Gear Angle: 30 °
Back Enquire now